Benefits of White Turmeric (Curcuma mango) was very good for our bodies. White turmeric has a wide range of chemical constituents that include tianin, starch, curcumin, essential oil, sugar, saponins, resins, flavonoids, until the toxic protein that has the ability to inhibit cancer cell growth. "The benefits of white turmeric" which is very good of course not doubt.
The characteristics of the white turmeric plant is has spots such as bulbs and tubers ginger has a creamy color bit to light yellow. The smell of fresh white turmeric is almost like mango kweni.
With the RIP, the development of cancer cells can be inhibited, but it "benefits of white turmeric" can also prevent damage to the genes.
Contains volatile oil contained in a white turmeric consists of curcumol and curdione. So that the benefits of white turmeric also have antioxidants that can fight free radicals that cause the growth of cancer cells, in addition white turmeric benefits may also increase the production of red blood cells in the body.
Although "the benefits of white turmeric for health is very good", but for those who are pregnant should be careful if you want to eat this white turmeric as it can lead to miscarriage.
Benefits of white turmeric for health
To further clarify, Cubicle News and Info (CNaI) will deliver a list of health benefits for white turmeric:
1. White Turmeric can inhibit cancer cell growth.
2. White Turmeric can narrow female organs.
3. White Turmeric may help treat itching of the female.
4. White Turmeric can strengthen lust.
5. White Turmeric is useful as antipyretics (fever).
6. White turmeric to treat pain shortness of breath (asthma).
7. White turmeric to treat inflammatory disease of the respiratory tract (bronchitis).
8. White Turmeric may be useful as an antitoxin (antidote).
9. White Turmeric can help reduce abdominal fat.
10. White Turmeric may increase appetite.
11. White Turmeric may be useful as a laxative (laxative).
12. White Turmeric can be used as an antioxidant.
13. White Turmeric beneficial to treat fever, colds, bloating, etc.